Quality Invisalign® Treatment in Englewood Cliffs
Straightening your teeth can not only improve the aesthetics of your smile, it also promotes your overall dental health. At Bright Dental and Facial Center, our family-oriented team is proud to offer Invisalign services to help teens and adults achieve a straight, healthy, and beautiful smile. Whether you have crooked or crowded teeth, Invisalign clear aligners are an innovative treatment that allows you to straighten your teeth without the metal brackets or wires of traditional braces.
Our tech-forward practice focuses on creating a personalized treatment experience that maximizes your comfort and minimizes the lifestyle impact of orthodontic treatment. You can expect our team to provide comprehensive care from consultation to post-treatment with a commitment to your satisfaction. If you're looking for a dentist who can help align your smile with Invisalign aligners in Englewood Cliffs, call our office to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (201) 357-6025 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
How Does Invisalign Treatment Work?
Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear trays that fit over your teeth to straighten them over time. The aligners apply gentle pressure to specific areas of your teeth to gently guide them into position. Each tray is made from transparent, BPA-free plastic and customized for a discreet and comfortable fit.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign trays are completely removable, so they have a smaller impact on your daily life. Some of the other benefits of clear aligners include:
- No restrictions on food
- Significantly less noticeable than traditional metal and wire braces
- Able to maintain oral hygiene as usual
- Minimally invasive with no permanent attachments
- Custom-made trays are more comfortable
- Precise, targeted pressure allows for a shorter average treatment time than traditional braces
- Easy to see treatment progress in real time
Our Invisalign Treatment Process
When you first visit our practice for a consultation, we perform a comprehensive exam using advanced technology to determine if you are a good fit for invisible braces. We generally recommend clear aligners for teens and adults with mild to moderate alignment and bite issues, such as crooked teeth, crowding, or gaps between teeth.
If we determine you're a good candidate for Invisalign treatment, we take detailed digital impressions with an intraoral scanner of your smile. We then send them off to an Invisalign lab to create your custom set of aligners. Once you receive the trays, our dentist will ensure your first set fits well and can make necessary adjustments. Our team will also take the time to provide instructions on what to expect, how to care for your new aligners, and answer any questions you have.
Every patient's journey is different, but treatment typically lasts 12-18 months, and each tray is worn for approximately two weeks before moving on to the next one. You can expect our team to work closely with you throughout the process, including regular appointments to ensure your treatment is going as planned.
How Will Clear Aligners Affect My Lifestyle?
One of the major benefits of Invisalign trays is being able to seamlessly integrate them into your existing routines. You will be able to eat, drink, and care for your oral health as usual, and the aligners are easy to care for as well. Our team will also be by your side throughout treatment to answer questions and address concerns as they come up. Here are some guidelines you can expect to follow during your treatment:
- Wear your aligners consistently: It's important to wear your aligners for at least 22 hours per day, only removing them to eat, drink, and brush your teeth. If you don't consistently wear them, you could delay or reverse treatment progress.
- Remove before eating or drinking: To prevent stains or damage to your aligners, remove them whenever you eat or drink anything besides water. Before putting them back in, rinse them with lukewarm water.
- Keep your aligners clean: Stained aligners are significantly less discreet. Not cleaning your aligners can also create a breeding ground for bacteria that can negatively impact your oral health. Keep your aligners bacteria- and stain-free by cleaning them daily with a soft-bristle toothbrush and a mild cleanser.
- Maintain good oral hygiene: Regular brushing and flossing are essential to preventing complications that could slow your progress. It's also important to brush your teeth after every meal before you put your aligners back in. Food particles stuck between your teeth and aligners can cause rapid tooth decay.
Align Your Smile in Englewood Cliffs with Invisalign Treatment
At Bright Dental and Facial Center, we are passionate about helping our patients achieve a healthy and beautiful smile. Invisalign treatment offers a comfortable and discreet way to straighten your teeth that's easy to integrate into your daily life. Our team understands how important your smile is and will use our skills and experience to help you achieve a smile that fills you with confidence. If you're ready to straighten your smile in Englewood Cliffs with clear aligners, you've found the right place. Call our office to schedule your appointment today!
CALL US: (201) 357-6025 REQUEST APPOINTMENT